“A Gem Fit for a Queen” was renamed “Angry Wizard” for the Mayfair Games Role-Aids release.
Scarsnout the ancient red dragon will soon wake from his 100 year sleep. Fez needs a huge flawless gem in which to encase the dragon’s head to keep him from rampaging throughout the Valley of Trees.
Can you recover the Queen’s Gem from a pyramid submerged in the Life River?
Written by……: James Robert and Len Bland
Illustrations by: Bill “Indy” Cavalier
- Roshan – Human Ranger -Troll
- Stoutarm – Dwarven Fighter – Gargoyle
- Moman – Human Cleric – Leprechaun
- Nightstar – Female Elven Illusionist – Rust Monster
- Fern – Female Human Druid – Ivory Mage
- Ramble – Human Mage – Charcoal Warrior
- Ughblow – Human Fighter – Two-Headed Ogre
This was the year when Len Bland first coined the term NASCRAG.
Here is the first NASCRAG illustration by Bill “Indy” Cavalier: